More Pages Coming Soon!

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Photos: Slushy Snow

A recent slushy snowfall reminded me that I'm not the only one who has cold fingers.


Poor David had to wear socks on his hands because we couldn't find his mittens!
I made him a new pair and wrote out my pattern so I can share it.


Those thumbs are like something out of a Tom Robbins novel!
The needles were small and the yarn was thick, so they are tightly knit and should be snow-proof.

As for me, I have another secret weapon against chilly breezes.


You can't tell but my purple hoodie is actually a HOODSIE.
Yes. It is a onesie sweatsuit.
Somebody start blasting Olivia Newton John, please?

I was really bummed that my camera battery died because David went sledding with his friend and they were totally cute! The snow has now melted and the sun is shining again.

I let David crack open a few presents already. Waiting is so hard!


I just had to get into that Christmas fabric that my mom sent. I'm making David a stocking. Hopefully it will be finished in time for Santy Claus!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You May Also Like: